MEXC is coming back this week with its weekly future events, offering a fresh reward pool of 20,000 USDT for traders. This presents a golden opportunity for participants to not only engage in future trading but also reap rewards for their trading efforts. In other words, your regular gains will now be supplemented with additional gains from MEXC– an exchange that simplifies and opens up crypto future trading to everyone.
However, the ease of accessibility also brings its own set of challenges, given that traders from across the globe actively participate. As the competition is fierce, achieving a top position becomes the real achievement.
MEXC’s weekly future challenge restarts every week, and the new stage with the same rules is set to begin on Sunday. Here’s all you need to know as you step into the world of future trading with MEXC:
- Event Period: 16:00 Sunday – 16:00 Friday every week (UTC)
- Trading Pairs: All Futures Pairs
MEXC allows users to trade over 100+ future pairs with 200x leverage. To add to the appeal, MEXC offers the lowest fees in future trading, translating to more profits for users to retain.
Participation is exclusively open for individuals interested in trading crypto pairs in the futures market. Here’s how you can register for the MEXC Weekly Futures Event.
Existing users can simply visit the event page and click on the “Register Now” button to enroll in the MEXC Weekly Future Event.
- If you don’t have an account with MEXC yet, you’ll first need to register. The registration process is straightforward, without any hassles, and also comes with additional rewards for new users.
- Once registered, you can easily navigate to their event page and get yourself registered for the event by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
Bonus: Unlock doubled check-in rewards by completing your first trade within 24 hours!
The MEXC Weekly Futures Event prize pool is divided into two parts. 3,000 USDT is exclusively reserved for new users, while the remaining amount is up for grabs for all traders participating in the event.
- For new users, this event is a great opportunity. In addition to the main future trading event, they can also get a 10 USDT futures bonus from the 3,000 USDT prize pool.
- To be eligible, new users simply need to achieve a trading volume of ≥ 2,000 USDT.
Note: Only the first 300 qualified users each week can get this bonus, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Alt text: MEXC Futures Prize Pool 17,000 USDT
This is the prize pool that all future traders will compete for – a big 17,000 USDT. The pool is split into 11 tiers, and the top tier can share a prize of 3,000 USDT, requiring a trading volume of ≥ 10,000,000 USDT.
Here is a list of details for each tier.
Alt text: MEXC Futures ranking
Warning: Engaging in future trading is inherently risky, and responsible trading practices must be adhered to at all times. The nature of future trading involves high market risks, and the volatile and unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency prices can lead to both substantial profits and significant losses. It is crucial to approach future trading with caution and prudence.
In addition to regular trading rewards, both new and existing users have the opportunity to earn additional rewards simply by utilizing MEXC for their daily future trading activities.
- New users can earn rewards up to 1000 USDT by registering with MEXC for future trading.
- Rewards are attainable by completing various future trading tasks.
Alt text: MEXC Newbie Future Trading Reward Campaign
- After registration, the first 1,000 users each day reaching a trading volume of 80,000 USDT during the event can receive a random futures bonus ranging between 1~5 USDT.
- Rewards are limited, available on a first-come, first-served basis!
Alt text: MEXC Daily Trading Fortune Rewards
- Be among the first 1500 users to check in daily and win rewards on a first-come-first-served basis!
Alt text: MEXC Daily Check-ins
- The Futures Leaderboard is the latest addition from MEXC to reward its future traders across three distinct categories: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
- Users will be rewarded based on their weekly Profit and Loss (PnL) and trading volume. The prize pool for this leaderboard competition is set at 40,000 USDT.
Alt text: MEXC Future Leaderboard
The MEXC Weekly Future Event is accompanied by a set of rules that must be followed strictly.
- Participants must register through the provided link during the event period to participate in the MEXC Weekly Futures Event
- MEXC reserves the right to revoke eligibility for participants involved in wash trading or suspicious activities.
- The event is for individual users only, with market makers and institutional accounts not allowed.
- Sub-accounts cannot participate independently; their trading volume combines with the main account.
If you’ve made up your mind to participate in the MEXC Weekly Futures Event, here are some guidelines and notes that can assist you throughout the course of the events:
- Trading volume is the sum of Open Trade and Close Trade (including all futures pairs) during the event period.
- The event occurs every Sunday to Friday, starting from 16:00 every Sunday (UTC) to 16:00 every Friday (UTC).
- The 20,000 USDT prize pool is refreshed weekly.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 days of the event’s conclusion.
- Successful registration is required, closing 3 minutes before the event ends.
- Daily check-in and daily fortune rewards are distributed the next day.
- Participants must strictly comply with the terms of service.
The MEXC Weekly Future Event is a global opportunity, welcoming all traders to experience the convenience offered by MEXC in future trading. With low fees, an intuitive interface, a wide range of trading pairs, and enticing rewards, the MEXC platform is the go-to place for future traders. So, if you’re a future trader, MEXC is the place to be, and the incentives are ripe for the taking if you decide to join in.