Payeer is an e-wallet designed to manage cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies with a built-in payment exchange for systems such as MasterCard, VISA, or Paypal. Users can securely buy, sell, or store cryptos seamlessly with fees as low as 0.5% per transfer.
If you’re a Payeer user looking to buy cryptos with Payeer, you can securely purchase your desired cryptos with any reputable crypto exchange. Below are the best three crypto exchanges to conveniently buy cryptocurrencies with Payeer and step-by-step guidelines to help you.
- Bybit – Best Way To Buy Cryptos with Payeer
- OKX – Best alternative option with Payeer
- Binance – Largest exchange with Payeer
We recommend Bybit as the best crypto exchange to buy Bitcoin and other digital assets with Payeer. The platform is trusted by over 10 million traders worldwide and supports over 400 cryptos for active trading.
Users have access to fees as low as 0.02% for makers and 0.055% for takers on the futures market. For spot trading, fees are fixed at 0.1% for both makers and takers.
To buy cryptos on Bybit, you must complete at least a level-1 KYC verification by providing a government-issued ID. You can follow the step-by-step guidelines below to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with Payeer on Bybit conveniently.
Create an account on Bybit with your email address or phone number and verify your identity with a valid ID.
Navigate to the top left corner of the homepage and click on “Buy Crypto,” then select “P2P Trading”.
On the Bybit P2P trading interface, click on the payment method tab and select “Payeer.” Select your desired currency, enter the amount, and select the crypto you want to purchase. Over 40 fiat currencies, including USD, EUR, and GBP, are supported to buy cryptos with Payeer on Bybit.
Select your preferred Advertiser and click on “Buy BTC”. A confirmation window pops up. Confirm your order by entering the details of your order again, then click “BUY.”
Copy the Advertiser’s details in the next window and proceed to your Payeer account to make the payment. Afterward, go back to Bybit to click “Payment completed.” Your cryptos will be added to your account upon successfully verifying your payment.
OKX is one of the top crypto exchanges around, with access to more than 350 different cryptocurrencies, advanced trading tools, low trading fees, and more. Trading fees are as low as 0.08% for makers and 0.1% for takers on the spot market, while for futures trading, the fees are 0.02% for makers and 0.05% for takers.
To buy cryptos with Payeer on OKX, you must verify your identity by uploading a valid ID and taking a live selfie. Follow the guidelines below to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with Payeer on OKX.
- Create an account on OKX with your email address or phone number and verify your identity.
- Navigate to the top left corner of the page and click “Buy Crypto,” then select “P2P trading.”
- On the OKX P2P trading interface, choose “Payeer” as your payment method. Then select the desired crypto, indicate the fiat currency for payment, and enter the amount you want to purchase.
- Choose your preferred advertiser and click on “Buy.
- Copy the user’s Perfect Payeer details on the next page and proceed to your Payeer account to make the transfer
- Go back to OKX and click “Payment Completed”. Your cryptos will be released to your OKX account once your payment is verified.
Well known for its advanced trading tools and wide variety of trading options, Binance stands out as the largest crypto exchange in the world. Users have access to over 350 cryptos.
Trading fees are fixed at 0.1% for both makers and takers on the spot market, while for futures, fees are 0.02% for makers and 0.05% for takers.
To securely buy cryptos on Binance, follow the step-by-step guidelines below:
- Sign up on Binance and verify your identity with a government-issued ID and a live selfie
- On the homepage, click “Trade” at the top left corner, then select ‘P2P’ from the dropdown menu.
- On the P2P trading interface, select the coin you want to purchase, the fiat currency, and the payment method. In this case, you’ll choose “Payeer” as your payment method, as indicated in the image below.
- Select your preferred advertiser and click “Buy USDT.
- Copy the user’s Payeer details and proceed to your Payeer account to make the payment. Then go back to Binance to click “Payment Completed,” your cryptos will be added to your account once your payment is verified.
Payeer is widely accepted as a very affordable and reliable method of buying cryptos by popular crypto exchanges. The platform offers seamless transfers with fees as low as 0.5%. If you want to buy Bitcoin and other digital assets with Payeer, you can pick any of the exchanges provided above and follow the step-by-step guidelines provided. However, Bybit is recommended as the best crypto exchange to buy cryptocurrencies with Payeer conveniently.