Best Crypto Exchanges to buy Bitcoin & Cryptos with Maestro Card
The Maestro card is just like your Mastercard. The only difference is that Maestro Cards are debit cards instead of credit cards. When it comes to buying cryptocurrencies, the Maestro card offers lower fees and faster processing times compared to numerous other options. With the Maestro Card, you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies directly from a trusted and regulated cryptocurrency exchange
The fees associated with buying Bitcoin and other digital currencies with a Maestro Card depend on the crypto exchange you choose. Below is a quick overview of the best 3 exchanges with low fees where you can easily buy cryptos with a Maestro Card and a step-by-step guidelines to help you out.
- Phemex – Best Exchange with Maestro Cards
- Kucoin – Best Altcoin Crypto Exchange with Maestro cards
- Kraken – Best Platform for Maestro Cards in the United States
Kindly note that Kraken is the only exchange fully licensed for users in the U.S. So If you’re a U.S. citizen, Kraken is the best exchange for buying cryptos with Your Maestro card.
Phemex is a cryptocurrency trading platform that offers a range of services for crypto traders and investors. It was founded in 2019 and has gained popularity for its derivatives trading features and user-friendly platform. Phemex offers access to over 200 cryptos for spot and futures trading.
Trading fees are set at 0.1% for makers and takers on the spot market. For futures trading, the fees are 0.01% for makers and 0.06% for takers.
You can securely buy cryptos with your Maestro card on Phemex using 6 fiat currencies, including USD, GBP, and EUR. With fees of only 0.8% for debit card payments, Phemex offers some of the lowers fees for buying cryptos using a Maestro card.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines below to complete your purchase.
Sign up using your email address or password and verify your identity by uploading a valid ID, a selfie, and providing your details.
Navigate to the top left corner of the homepage and Click “Buy Crypto,” then select “Credit/Debit Card.”
On the next page, choose your preferred crypto, the fiat currency for payment, and input the amount you want to purchase.
To use your Maestro card to buy cryptos, you must first bind the card to your Phemex account. This way, you can always buy cryptos with your card without entering the details again.
Provide your card details and your billing address. Then, click “Bind Card.”
After binding your card, go back to the “Buy Crypto” page and select your linked Maestro card, then click “Confirm” to proceed to payment. Once payment is complete, your cryptos are immediately added to your Phemex account.
KuCoin is a significant cryptocurrency exchange offering the ability to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. Aside from basic trading options, the platform offers over 800 cryptos for margin, futures, peer-to-peer (P2P) trading, and more.
Trading fees are set at 0.1% for both makers and takers on the spot market, while for futures trading, fees are 0.02% for makers and 0.06% for takers.
Kucoin allows users to buy cryptos with over 30 fiat currencies through the Maestro debit card at zero fees. Follow the comprehensive guidelines below to buy cryptos with your Maestro card on Kucoin.
- Sign up on Kucoin with your email address or phone number and verify your identity by uploading a valid ID and taking a live selfie.
- Go to the “Buy Crypto” section and select “Fast Trade.”
- Choose the crypto you’d like to purchase, select your desired fiat currency, and enter your purchase amount.
- In the payment method tab, select “Add card.” Then, proceed to bind your Maestro Card to your Kucoin account.
- Once you’ve linked your card, return to the Buy Crypto page. In the payment method tab, select the Maestro debit card you’ve added and proceed to pay. After payment, your cryptos are added to your account immediately.
Kraken is one of the most secure crypto exchanges in the world, offering margin, spot, futures, indices, OTC, staking, and NFTs trading. The platform also offers over 100 cryptos for active trading with low fees.
Users have access to fees as low as 0.02% for makers and 0.05% for takers on the futures market. For spot trading, the fees are fixed at 0.16% for makers and 0.26% for takers.
Additionally, Kraken supports Maestro cards for buying cryptos on the exchange. To buy cryptos securely with your Maestro card on Kraken, follow the step-by-step guidelines below.
- Create a Kraken account with your email address or phone number and verify your identity with a valid ID and live selfie.
- Click on “Buy Crypto” and select the “Buy” option.
- Choose your preferred crypto and fiat currency, then enter the desired amount.
- Choose a Credit/debit card as your payment method. Enter your Maestro debit card details, including the card number, expiration date, CVV code, and cardholder name..
- Review the transaction details to ensure everything is accurate, then Confirm the deposit.
- Once you’ve securely paid with your Maestro card, your cryptos are added to your account immediately.
Maestro card offers a cheap and seamless way of securely purchasing cryptos on reputable crypto exchanges. We’ve discussed the 2 best platforms to use the Maestro card to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and comprehensive guidelines to help you. If you’re a U.S. citizen, Kraken should be your preferred option, as Phemex and Kucoin are unavailable for U.S. citizens.