Best Crypto Exchanges to buy Cryptos with Credit/Debit Card
Credit and debit cards are the most convenient way to buy crypto with fiat on popular crypto exchanges. You can purchase cryptocurrency instantly without waiting for a bank transfer to complete.
If you’re seeking to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos conveniently with your credit/debit card, here are the top 3 crypto exchanges with low fees for buying cryptos via credit/debit cards and step-by-step guidelines to help you complete the purchase of your cryptos.
- Phemex – Best Exchange with American Express Cards
- Kucoin – Best Altcoin Crypto Exchange with AMEX cards
- Kraken – Best Platform for US users with American Express
If you’re a U.S. citizen, Kraken should be your go-to option, as Phemex and Kucoin are unavailable for U.S. citizens.
Phemex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that specializes in spot and derivatives trading. The platform features over 140 USDT-margined contract trading pairs with up to 100x leverage on derivatives and perpetual contracts.
Users have access to over 200 cryptos for both spot and futures trading. Trading fees are as low as 0.01% for makers and 0.06% for takers on the futures market. For spot trading, fees are set at 0.1% for both makers and takers.
Additionally, Phemex is one of the best crypto exchanges to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos with Credit/Debit cards. The platform supports six fiat currencies, including USD, EUR, and GBP, with fees as low as 0.08% for EEA (European Economic Area) countries and 2.8% for non-EEA Countries. European users enjoy lower prices when buying crypto with Credit/Debit cards on Phemex.
To buy cryptos securely with your credit/debit card on Phemex, follow the step-by-step guidelines below.
Create an account on Phemex with your email address or phone number and verify your identity by providing your details and uploading a valid ID.
On the homepage’s top left corner, click “Buy Crypto,” then select “Credit/Debit Card.”
Input the preferred crypto and fiat currency. Then, enter the fiat amount you want to spend and click “Buy.”
You’ll be required to bind your payment card to Phemex. That will enable you to buy cryptos subsequently with your credit/debit card without entering the card details every time.
Enter your billing address and credit/debit card details to bind your card. Click “Bind Card”.
Once binding is complete, you can instantly purchase cryptos with your Credit/Debit card. Return to the Buy Crypto page, enter the amount of fiat you want to spend and click “Buy.” Select the card you’ve added and click “Confirm.
Once the transaction is finalized, your cryptos will be released into your Phemex account.
KuCoin is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and over 700 altcoins. The exchange also offers over 800 listed cryptos on its spot market and 250 on its futures market.
Users have access to trading fees as low as 0.02% for makers and 0.06% for takers on the futures market. For spot trading, payments are fixed at 0.1% for both makers and takers.
Additionally, you can buy crypto with Credit/Debit cards on Kucoin with access to over 40 fiat currencies for payment at zero fees. Follow the guidelines below to conveniently buy other cryptos on your Credit/Debit card on Kucoin.
- Create an account on Kucoin and verify your identity by providing your details and uploading a valid ID. Log in to your account. Click “Buy Crypto” on the homepage and select “Fast Trade.”
- Select the preferred crypto, enter the amount of fiat you want to use to buy the crypto, then choose “Visa/Mastercard as your payment method. You can also add your card, so you won’t have to enter the details again for subsequent purchases.
- Enter the details of your card and proceed to pay. Your cryptos will be added to your Kucoin account once the transaction is finalized.
Kraken is a United States–based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2011. the platform is well-known for its advanced security and wide variety of features. Users have access to over 100 cryptocurrencies and low trading fees.
On the spot market, the fees are set at 0.16% for makers and 0.26% for takers, while for futures trading, the fee is 0.02% for makers and 0.05% for takers.
Buying cryptos with credit/debit cards on Kraken is secure and seamless, with access to a broader range of supported fiat currencies, including USD, EUR, and GBP. Follow the step-by-step guidelines below to buy cryptos with credit/debit cards on Kraken securely.
- Sign up on Kraken and verify your identity by providing your details and uploading a valid ID.
- On the homepage, click on “Buy Crypto” and select the “Buy” option
- Choose your preferred crypto, then enter the fiat currency and amount spent.
- Select Credit/Debit card as your payment method. Then, proceed to add your card details on Kraken.
- Return to your order page, select your added card for payment, click ‘Review,’ then click “Confirm” to proceed to payment. Once your transaction is complete, your cryptos will be released into your Kraken account.
A credit or debit card is one of the easiest and fastest ways to purchase cryptocurrencies. It doesn’t require a bank transfer, and the transaction is typically processed instantly or within a short time frame. To buy cryptos with a Credit/Debit card, choose any of the reputable crypto exchanges mentioned above and follow the guidelines provided.