Top 3 Cheapest Ways to buy Crypto with SEPA Transfers
SEPA transfers (Single Euro Payments Area) provide a cost-effective and efficient way of making payments for European users. As a crypto trader or investor in any of the European countries, you can make use of SEPA transfers to seamlessly buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from any exchange of your choice.
To buy Bitcion and other cryptos with SEPA transfer, first, you have to sign up on a reputable crypto exchange available for users in Europe. We recommend Bitget as it is a great crypto exchange that supports SEPA transfers for crypto purchases.
Below is a quick overview of 3 of the best exchanges to buy crypto with SEPA transfers, and step-by-step guidelines to make your purchase. Kindly note that these are all legit exchanges that require KYC verification for users to buy crypto.
- Bitget – Best crypto exchange with 0% fee SEPA transfers
- Binance – Largest crypto exchange with SEPA transfers
- OKX – Lowest trading fees crypto exchange with SEPA transfers
Bitget is the best platform to buy cryptos with SEPA transfers. Its multilingual platform with access to 600+ cryptos, high leverage, and low trading fees which makes it an attractive choice for European users.
Trading fees are as low as 0.1% for both makers and takers on the spot market, while for futures trading, there is a 0.02%/0.06% maker/taker fee.
Buying cryptos with SEPA transfers on Bitget is secure and reliable, with fees as low as 0% on all EUR deposits. Follow the step-by-step guidelines below to buy cryptos with SEPA transfers on Bitget.
Step 1: Create and verify your Bitget account
Create an account on Bitget and complete the KYC verification. You’ll be required to upload a valid government-issued ID, proof of address, and facial recognition.
Step 2: Go to the “Buy Crypto” section
Login to your Bitget account and click “Buy Crypto” at the top left corner of the page. Then select “Bank Deposit”.
Step 3: Select “SEPA Transfer” as your Payment method
In the deposit section, you can select EUR and your desired cryptocurrency. Then proceed to select “SEPA Transfer” as your payment method and click “Next”. SEPA transfers on Bitget are free of charge and are processed within 2 working days.
Step 4: Fill in the purchase details and proceed to the payment
In the next window, decide how many Euros you want to deposit using SEPA. The daily deposit limit for verified users on Bitget is 50,199€, and the minimum deposit is 16€.
Step 5: Make the transaction
You’re now provided with the exact payment details to which you have to send the funds. Go to your banking app and put in Bitgets payment details.
Lastly, you have to confirm that you have made the payment.
If you want to learn more about the crypto exchange, make sure to read our comprehensive Bitget review.
Binance offers users access to over 350 cryptocurrencies for active trading. The platform is well known for its advanced trading features for experienced traders
With fees as low as 0.1% for both makers and takers on the spot market, and a 0.02%/0.055% maker/taker fee on the futures market, Binance is one of the most attractive choices for active traders seeking low trading fees.
Moreover, SEPA transfers offer one of the cheapest ways of buying cryptos as it charges 0% on all deposits. To buy Bitcoin or other cryptos with SEPA transfers on Binance, follow the step-by-step guidelines below to complete your purchase.
- Create an account on Binance and verify your identity with a valid ID and facial recognition
- Log in, click “Trade”, and choose “P2P Trading” in the top left on the homepage. Then select “”Express””.
- In the next window, choose your desired crypto, select EUR, and the desired amount you want to purchase.
- Select “SEPA Instant” or “SEPA Bank Transfer” and click on “Confirm Purchase”. Agree to Binance’s disclaimer and proceed to the third-party website.
- On the third-party website, select “SEPA transfer as your payment method and follow the prompts on the website to make your payment. Once payment is completed, your cryptos will be added to your Binance account.
If you want to learn more about the crypto exchange, make sure to read our comprehensive Binance review.
OKX offers one of the lowest trading fees in the crypto market. The platform offers a 0.08%/0.1% maker/taker fee on the spot market and a 0.02%/0.05% maker/taker fee for futures trading.
Users also have access to over 350 cryptos, advanced trading features, high leverage, and passive income products. You can buy cryptos using various payment methods including SEPA transfers at zero fees for users in the Eurozone.
You can follow the step-by-step guidelines below to securely buy Bitcoin or other cryptos with SEPA transfer on OKX.
- Create an account on OKX. Then log in and verify your identity by uploading a government-issued ID and recording a live selfie.
- Click on “Buy Crypto” at the top left corner of the homepage and select “Express Buy”
- In the “Express Buy” window, select Bitcoin or any other crypto, then select EUR as your preferred currency and the amount to pay. Afterward, click “Buy BTC”.
- choose any of the third-party payment providers that support SEPA transfers, Indicate “SEPA” as your payment method, and click “Next”.
- Proceed to the third-party payment website and follow the prompts to complete your payment. Once your payment is confirmed, your cryptos will be added to your OKX account.
If you want to learn more about the crypto exchange, make sure to read our comprehensive OKX review.
In conclusion, using SEPA transfers to buy cryptocurrencies is cheap, secure, and reliable for users in the Eurozone. To buy crypto using SEPA transfers, choose any of the crypto exchanges provided above and follow the guidelines we’ve provided to securely purchase your cryptos. However, Bybit is recommended as the best and cheapest platform to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with SEPA transfers as it offers a very intuitive interface for seamless transactions.