RabbitX (RBX) is a global permissionless perpetual exchange that aims to provide fast, secure, and scalable transactions. The project is based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network, with an enormous supply of 1 billion tokens. Hence, every crypto expert and even beginner often wants a share of the large RabbitX supply.
A common challenge when trying to get a share of RabbitX (RBX) is dealing with the crypto market’s volatility and the buying process’s complexity. So, users often ask how to quickly and safely buy RabbitX (RBX). This article offers a practical guide on how to buy RabbitX (RBX) using a trusted crypto exchange and a compatible wallet.
It’s no surprise that you, like millions of other crypto enthusiasts, are interested in learning more about the RBX coin. RabbitX (RBX) is not only about the bunny-like perception its name gives. Instead, RabbitX is a unique, multifaceted DeFi platform built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Here’s the exciting part: although RBX is a utility token, it doesn’t exist solely as a speculative asset. Instead, it gives other crypto assets within the Ethereum ecosystem the avenue to perform numerous functions.
RabbitX works in line with the RabbitHole protocol—a syndicate of decentralized finance applications designed to offer users various financial services in real life. The RabbitHole protocol has numerous functions—which we will be highlighting as we go on—but two are more crucial.
Firstly, RBX has the burrow function that works as a lending and borrowing platform where users can make crypto deposits and earn profits. Also, through RabbitX, you can borrow against crypto assets, creating a source of passive income for users. Secondly, RabbitX’s Warrens advances Ethereum’s liquidity, and it allows you to stake your RBX tokens and earn rewards from several DeFi protocols.
But that’s not all! RabbitX has advanced security protocols for its users, using the ZK-STARK technology, an advanced security and scaling technique that ensures user data remains confidential and maintains the security of the blockchain.
With the RabbitHole protocol in place, RBX also has a clear roadmap for future expansions. These innovative plans include integrating Decentralized exchange (DEX) into its functions and creating a clear marketplace for trading non-fungible tokens within the RabbitHole protocol. As a relatively new utility asset, RabbitX has hit an all-time high of $0.2455 and is expected to skyrocket as time goes by!
Having understood the basics of the RabbitX token, we must find the best place to buy it. Indeed, there are numerous exchange platforms to select from, but one I will always recommend is CoinEx. CoinEx is a global platform for trading, exchanging, staking, and lending digital assets, including RabbitX.
CoinEx’s features and benefits, which I will discuss in a bit, have gained the platform its prestige and reputation, given that it boasts of having one of the largest user bases and significant trading volume.
- No Necessary KYC Process: Unlike other trading platforms, CoinEx does not require users to undergo a rigorous verification process to complete the “know your client” scheme before performing certain trading activities. Even without going through the KYC verification on CoinEx, you can enjoy most of its services, such as deposits, withdrawals, and spot trading. You can start trading RBX on CoinEx right after the registration without any delay.
- Home Currency Compatibility: CoinEx allows you to purchase or exchange digital assets using your usual currencies. Fiat currencies like USD, CAD, and EUR, among others, are permitted to be used as payment methods. Therefore, even new users and crypto novices can have seamless access to making entries into the crypto market.
- Support for Small Market Cap Cryptos: Another reason to use CoinEx as the exchange platform to buy RabbitX is because it supports a wide range of assets and trading pairs, including RBX and other popular cryptocurrencies. Having your RBX on CoinEx with plenty of assets and trading pairs makes swapping RBX with USDT, BTC, ETH, and more easier.
- Mobile App Accessibility: CoinEx has a free-for-download mobile app enriched with all the features you can find on its website—and more! The user-friendly mobile app allows you to buy, sell, and manage your crypto assets on the go. The mobile app also assists you in your analysis and market entries by providing real-time market updates, live price actions, and predictions.
- Staking and Passive Income Generation: CoinEx allows you to lock your crypto assets in several DeFi protocols (which are supported by CoinEx). You can also make huge transactions over the counter with other users while retaining your privacy and security. Therefore, using CoinEx to buy RabbitX can also be the start of a new source of passive income.
- Educational Resources: Aside from being an indispensable coin exchange platform, CoinEx officials and developers have the kindest of hearts! The CoinEx application and blog sections constantly share crucial information about the latest crypto news, trends, and updates. Additionally, CoinEx grants you access to numerous educational articles and tutorials to ensure your growth and betterment in the crypto field.
- Trading Discounts: CoinEx provides significant discounts on trading fees to reward passion and consistency. Fees are reduced based on your 30-day trading volume, thereby allowing consistent users to save more and trade more.
When you combine the benefits above with CoinEx’s features, ranging from spot trading, mining pool, OTC trading, etc., it becomes evident that CoinEx is worth the hype. CoinEx is reputable and focuses on enhancing user privacy and security as well as cheaper trading. Since its inception in 2017, CoinEx has been actively operating in numerous countries, pooling millions of users to trade one or more of the over 300 crypto pairs that it supports.
After you have decided to use CoinEx to buy RabbtX (RBX) tokens due to the platform’s countless benefits, another challenge that often pops up is the process involved. Experts may find this process regular; however, as a newbie crypto lover, selecting CoinEx as your ideal platform is the right choice.
This is because it has proven to be a newbie’s first-choice platform built to accommodate first-time traders. Without further ado, read carefully and follow the steps below if you want to buy the RabbitX (RBX) token with CoinEx successfully.
Visiting the CoinEx webpage is your first step if you’re new to CoinEx and haven’t registered an account yet. You must properly type the website address in your browser when doing this. Not being careful can result in a loss of funds to a phishing or scam website if there is a mistake in the spelling or arrangement of letters.
In order to execute the first step with perfection, follow the highlights below:
- Open your website browser (Chrome, Firefox, Brave, etc)
- On the address bar, carefully type www.coinex.com and press enter button
- We’ve also made it easy by clicking this link to access the website if you want to start the registration process now.
Every crypto exchange platform has a similar but distinct homepage design interface. As for the CoinEx, you can find the login and sign-up beside each other at the top right corner of the homepage. This position can change with time and new design updates. But regardless of any update, you’ll always find the login and sign-up button on the CoinEx web homepage.
After finding the login and sign-up button, click on login and supply your account info with the password if you have a registered account. Otherwise, you’ll have to sign up and create an account to access the website. You can follow the highlights below to complete the sign-up process:
- Click the Sign-Up button at the top right corner of the CoinEx homepage.
- Enter your preferred email and password, then click on the “Sign Up” button.
- The next interface shows that you need to enter a verification code that will be sent to the email you used; input the code and click “Confirm.”
- Clicking confirm automates your registration, and you’re now a member of the platform. A “User Portrait” pop-up that asks if you’re new to crypto or a professional can show up immediately after clicking confirm. Select the appropriate option according to your level of experience.
Remember, we mentioned earlier that CoinEx does not pressure its users to complete a necessary KYC verification process. Hence, you can jump right to deposit funds in your account after successfully registering on the platform.
Successfully depositing funds to buy RabbitX can be done in two easy ways: generating a deposit address for RBX to send directly from another wallet and depositing cryptos such as USDT to choose a trading pair like RBX/USDT. Both methods are easy to achieve with CoinEx but best suited for users with some crypto holdings in another wallet. We will discuss both options below to assist you in completing this step correctly.
To generate a RabbitX deposit address, follow these highlights:
- After you’re logged in, click on the “Assets” button and click “Deposit.”
- On the Deposit page, you’ll see two boxes, the first requiring you to “Select the Coin/Token,” and the second requiring you to “Generate Deposit Address.” Click the first box and search for RabbitX (RBX). As for the network option, select the ETH/ERC20 and click the small box beside “I’m aware of the risks and would like to proceed.”
- Click the “Confirm” button to generate the RabbitX (RBX) deposit address.
- Copy the address generated and paste it into another wallet to send RBX. Or scan the barcode for the address to get RBX from another wallet to your CoinEx wallet.
Alternatively, to deposit cryptos such as USDT for trading pairs like RBX/USDT, follow these highlights:
- On the homepage, click on the “Assets” button and select “Deposit.”
- Click the “Select Coin/Token” box on the deposit page to search and choose USDT.
- Select the appropriate network (TRC20 or ETH/ERC20) below the generate deposit address option.
- Finally, click the small box beside “I’m aware of the risks and would like to proceed” and then “Confirm” to generate a USDT address.
If you actually deposited USDT in the previous step, you still have this last process to get the preferred RabbitX (RBX) token. You can find your desired RBX/USDT trading pair in the CoinEx spot market by following the steps below.
- Click on Spot Trading under the Exchange option in the top navigation menu.
- Type and select RBX/USDT on the search bar at the left-hand side of the Spot Trading interface.
- Scroll down to input the amount of USDT you want, and you’ll get an approximate value to RBX at the current market price. Finally, click on Buy, and you’ll get a RabbitX (RBX) token equivalent to the amount of USDT inputted.
Despite CoinEx’s features and benefits, which are near perfect, it has some inherent flaws and risks that may require you to find an alternative. For instance, CoinEx has restrictions in certain locations, and accessing the platform to buy RabbitX may not be possible in such areas. Regardless of what your reasons might be, the best alternative exchange platform to purchase RabbitX is MEXC, and we will explain just why it is.
MEXC is a top-tier exchange platform, especially due to its versatility, reputation, and vast number of supported cryptocurrencies. Established in 2018, MEXC has had significant expansion and is currently the number one exchange platform for over 6 million customers worldwide. Also, it boasts high performance, enhanced user security, and a truckload of exciting features.
Here are some other reasons why MEXC is also ideal for purchasing your RabbitX token:
- Godspeed Transactions: You probably wouldn’t believe this if you saw this elsewhere, but it is a fact: MEXC’s trading engine can (and does) handle up to 1.4 million transactions per second! This means that there is no need for you to have to wait in line to execute a trade, as it always runs smoothly.
- Lower Trading Costs: Like CoinEx, MEXC rewards its consistent users with trade discounts thanks to its tiered fee structure. So, the more you purchase RabbitX and other coins on MEXC, the lesser your trading fee.
- Protection of User Data: MEXC hosts many security protocols for protecting your data and preventing breaches. It employs a multi-layered security system, including two-factor authentication (2FA) for trades and other anti-phishing measures.
- Large User Base and Supported Cryptocurrencies: MEXC’s user base is one of the largest globally. With over 6 million users and over 1,600 supported cryptocurrencies, you are certain to get diverse investment options when using MEXC.
You now have substantial knowledge about the safest places to purchase your prospective RBX asset. CoinEx and MEXC are indeed just two of the numerous coin exchange platforms, but they stand out for us and are recommended for both professional and beginner crypto lovers. So what are you waiting for? Visit the MEXC website today, or simply download the CoinEx app and trade your RabbitX token now!