Crypto traders in Europe use SEPA transfers to buy cryptos on several exchanges. This choice of payment allows active traders to buy their preferred cryptos safely without transaction fees.
In this article, we will look at the best two crypto exchanges to buy cryptos with LBBW via SEPA transfer and show you how to go about your transactions from start to finish on each exchange.
Can you buy Cryptos with LBBW?
Yes, you can buy cryptos with LBBW. These days, several crypto platforms work with third parties, such as LBBW, to allow users to buy crypto safely through bank transfers, debit cards, or credit cards.
Traders usually make use of SEPA transfers as their preferred means of payment. Single Euro Payments Area transfers, popularly called SEPA transfers, allow users to purchase crypto by transferring money from their bank accounts to a crypto exchange platform. This article will show you how you can buy cryptos with LBBW on Bitget and Bitvavo.
Bitget is the biggest crypto copy trading platform in the world. The exchange was founded in 2018 and has amassed 20 million users worldwide. With a daily trading volume of 10 billion, Bitget is the top choice for several traders in the industry.
Users can enjoy the platform’s copy trading services with over 130,000 expert traders, 650,000 followers, and over $400 million in profit. Bitget provides spot and futures trading on a comprehensive portfolio of 130 coins and 500 listed tokens.
You can easily buy cryptos with SEPA transfers on Bitget, with zero processing fees on all EUR deposits. The exchange also offers other payment methods, such as Google Pay and debit or credit cards. Follow these step-by-step guidelines to buy cryptos with LBBW on Bitget.
To buy cryptos on Bitget, you must first sign up on the platform. Open an account using either your email address or phone number.
After creating an account, you will be asked to verify your identity using a government-issued ID or document. You will also be asked to complete a facial authentication procedure. You have to verify yourself before you can buy cryptos on Bitget. Within 60 minutes, you can access all the features on Bitget, including buying cryptos.
Once you are done verifying, go to the platform’s homepage. Go to “Buy Crypto” and change the fiat option to “EUR.” Select “Bank Deposit” on the menu provided.
The platform will then take you to another page where you will be asked to provide your order details. Choose SEPA as your preferred payment method. Then, click “Next” and input the amount you want to deposit.
Transfer the required amount to complete the transaction from your LBBW bank app to Bitget via the payee information provided. Once the payment is completed, you will see your newly acquired crypto in your balance.
Bitvavo is a highly-rated crypto exchange platform for novice traders, veteran traders, and institutions. The leading European exchange platform was launched in 2018. Over 1 million users are currently trading the 200+ assets, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, available on Bitvavo. With transaction fees of 0.03% to 0.25%, the platform boasts some of the lowest fees on the market.
Here are the step-by-step guidelines to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptos with LBBW on Bitvavo:
1. First, open an account with Bitvavo. You will be asked to provide your country of residence, first name, last name, email address, and password. After creating an account, you will be asked to answer a few questions to customize your profile. Then, you’ll have to provide a government-issued ID to verify your identity against a video of yourself.
2. You have to fund your account to buy cryptos with LBBW on Bitvavo. You can choose to deposit via SEPA (0%), Giropay (1.75%), Sofort (2.25%), PayPal (2%), etc. Click “Deposit €” on your dashboard to verify your bank account. You should know that the name on your Bitvavo profile should match that on your bank account.
3. On the following drop-down menu, click on “SEPA.” Then, fill in the amount you wish to deposit. (It can’t be less than €1.)
4. The platform will provide a barcode. Scan the barcode in your LBBW bank app. Otherwise, you can make a transfer to the account provided by Bitvavo. Once the deposit is made, you will see the transferred money on your dashboard.
5. Next, go to Bitvavo’s homepage and click on “Assets.” On the next page, several digital assets are available on Bitvavo. Click “Buy” at the end of the line of your preferred crypto and complete the transaction.
LBBW is one of the biggest banks in Germany, handling assets worth over €320 billion. The leading bank in Germany has over 10,000 employees and 100 branches. LBBW also services its customers in 15 other countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Singapore. The bank has proven to be a reliable partner for corporate organizations and retail customers.
Bitget and Bitvavo are the best options for active traders looking for a secure means to buy cryptos at low trading fees. With SEPA bank transfer, LBBW customers can buy cryptos on both platforms easily.